International Exchange Programme in Management
ISCTE Business School has long welcomed undergraduate students aiming to pursue a challenging degree programme abroad. Every year more than 250 students from more than 40 countries the world over have helped us to create an exciting multicultural environment in classes and activities where diversity is the keynote. Friendly, and supportive, our local students make every effort to make our foreign students feel at home and an integral part of the Lisbon and IBS experience. Studying for a semester or a full year at IBS, will provide you with:
A well-structured, diversified academic programme. We offer our international students:
- A wide variety of courses, conducted in English, that cover all the areas of management, from the more basic and general to the more advanced and specialized;
- The chance to attend courses in Portuguese from any of the undergraduate programmes run by ISCTE;
- The opportunity to attend an intensive Portuguese language course before the semester begins;
- Multicultural teams who interact with Portuguese and international students from around the world;
- The excellence that comes out of more than 10 years experience in conducting English language-based exchange programmes.
A very extensive programme of social and leisure-time activities that includes:
- Organised trips to Portugal's most beautiful places of interest;
- Tours in and around Lisbon;
- Get-together dinners and parties;
- Cultural events and sports activities.
For more detailed information click www.iepm.iscte.pt
Summer School Lisbon
Every year during the summer ISCTE Business School offers a four week Summer School where students from all around the world meet to take part in an intensive multicultural experience, delve into challenging management topics and discover the unforgettable cultural and recreational opportunities that Portugal and its capital city have to offer.
The Summer School is composed by seven high-quality academic programmes, five in July and 2 in August.
Programmes in July:
1- Leadership and Strategic Knowledge
2- International Financial Management
3- Brand Management and Marketing Communications
4- Persuasion, Choices and Consumer Behaviour
5- International Marketing Strategy and Simulation Game
Programmes in August:
6- Cross Cultural Communication and Negotiation
7- Globalization and International Business
Each one of the programme also includes classes of Portuguese History and Culture, as well as, Portuguese Language.
Classes are held 4 days a week, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and, occasionally, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:20 p.m. During the four-week stay, you will have the chance to attend a wide array of social events, and enjoy visits and trips aimed at enhancing your understanding of the culture and fostering ties among you and summer schools’ staff members. This exciting academic and social programme ultimately leads to contacts and bonds of friendship that can last a lifetime. The summer course is designed to encourage students to input and spark discussion, challenging everyone involved to fully explore their ideas and experiences. The Summer School's internationally diverse faculty has many years of valuable business experience and takes pride in the time they devote to you and making this course an unforgettable educational, cultural and social experience. Depending on your home university's policy, the Summer School can also attribute 6 ECTS credits for the courses attended.
For more details on tuition, scheduling, applications and syllabus, go here.