ISCTE Business School is strategically located in the centre of Lisbon. It is directly served by a subway station and a number of convenient city buses that provide fast and easy access to almost everywhere in the city. There are a number of hotels within walking distance as well as restaurants, shops and one of Lisbon's largest sports and recreational facilities. The airport is a ten-minute drive away.
How to reach ISCTE Business School
- By Train: ENTRECAMPOS and walk up the Avenida das Forças Armadas (it's a 5 minute walk to ISCTE, which is located on your right, signposted and a little recessed from the street, before the top of the hill).
- By bus: Numbers 54, 701, 732 and 755 stop at Avenida das Forças Armadas, just close to ISCTE.
For the detailed information you may have a look at:
- By subway: Metro station (yellow line): ENTRECAMPOS and walk up the Avenida das Forças Armadas (it's a 5 minute walk to ISCTE, which is located on your right, signposted and a little recessed from the street, before the top of the hill).
From the airport:
(Lisboa International Airport, 7 km from the city centre)
- Aero-Bus (from 7.00 to 21.00 every 20 min.)
First stop: Entrecampos, All day ticket price: 2,25 euro
More information: http://www.carris.pt/en/bus/91/descendente/
- Regular bus: Line 44 or line 83 Direction Cais Sodré, stop at Entrecampos.
- By taxi: From the airport: we recommend you buy a voucher at the Lisbon’s airport at the Turismo de Lisboa counter. The price is 13,97 euro from 5 a.m. till 9 a.m. or 16,76 euro from 9 p.m. till 5 a.m.
IEPM - International Programmes in Management
Diana Malyszek Oliveira | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +351 21 790 30 80
Masters full-time (English)
Vitor Reis | email@example.com
Tel.: +351 21 790 30 03
MSc in International Management
Flávia Diniz | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +351 21 790 32 06
MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Adam Standring | email@example.com
Tel.: +351 21 790 30 32
The Energy MBA
Adam Standring | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +351 21 790 30 32
Walk-in hours: 9 a.m – 6 p.m (Monday to Friday)
Av. das Forças Armadas - Office 237
Communication Office (Media and Internal Communication)
Marco Barruncho | email@example.com
Ana Rita Queiroz | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +351 21 782 61 00
Fax: +351 21 793 87 09
Av. Prof. Aníbal de Bettencourt