Why study at IBS?
A strong and well organised academic programme at a leading Business School in Portugal:
- We offer a wide variety of courses in English;
- Possibility of attending courses in Portuguese from any of the undergraduate programmes run by IBS;
- Possibility of attending an intensive Portuguese language course before the beginning of the semester;
- Learn the Portuguese Language by attending the courses offered each semester
- Multicultural teams - interact with Portuguese and international students from all continents;
- Exchange programmes in English run since 1997/98.
An extensive programme of social and leisure activities:
- Organised trips to scenic places and Portuguese regions;
- Tours in and around Lisbon;
- Get together dinners and parties;
- Participation in cultural activities and sports.
A supportive and friendly staff, ready to help and solve any problems you may encounter:
- On arrival, you will be picked up at the airport;
- Lodging service - Help finding the room of your choice;
- Orientation programme at the beginning of the semester;
- Close contact and support throughout your stay in Lisbon.
Lisbon, one of the most attractive European capitals to live in:
- Old city with thousands of years of history, old quarters, beautiful views, historical and modern architecture;
- Friendly people;
- Exciting night life;
- White sand beaches situated half an hour from the university;
- Great weather;
- Good public transportation;
- Relatively low cost of living;
- Great food!